2. Age Requirement. This Site is not directed at minors. You must be at least 18 years of age to use, access, or register for the Services or to submit personally identifying information to Simple Home Method via any website owned or operated by Simple Home Method (“Websites”). By using the Services, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, then you must obtain permission from a parent or legal guardian before submitting information over the internet to Simple Home Method.
Additionally, if we obtain actual knowledge that you are under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to remove your Limited Personal Information and Passive Information (both defined below) from our databases.
4. Limited Personal Information. You are not required to provide Simple Home Method, LLC with any information in order to browse this Site. If you submit an inquiry to Simple Home Method, LLC via the Site or email, Simple Home Method, LLC may retain any information provided therein, including your name and email address.
If you choose to make a purchase from us, your purchase will be facilitated by an approved third-party payment service provider (such as PayPal®) as we may select from time to time. The payment service provider will grant us access to your name, address, phone number, and email address (“Limited Personal Information”).
Simple Home Method may use your Limited Personal Information:
4.1. to communicate with you, or respond to your inquiries about the Services, your purchases and shipments, or related third party products via mail or email;
4.2. to process and ship your order;
4.3. to deliver, administer, and enhance the Services and any other Simple Home Method product or service that you use or we may develop in the future;
4.4. to send you information, updates, or offers about Simple Home Method and the Services;
4.6. to provide it to those third parties who provide services to Simple Home Method such as website, database, email, and server hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, product distribution, IT services, telecom services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other similar services;
4.7. when we otherwise deem it necessary or appropriate.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We may automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Simple Home Method may store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
5. Passive Information Collected. Simple Home Method and third party vendors may collect information about your computer hardware and software, such as browser information, Internet protocol (“IP”) address, access times, the date and time of visits, the website pages viewed, time spent at our website, websites that you visited just before and just after your visit to our Websites, and other information collected through cookies, pixel tags, mobile applications, and other technologies (“Passive Information”).
If you do not wish to transmit such information about yourself, you may turn off the cookie function in your web browser. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Please consult the “Help” section of your web browser in order to correctly turn off or disable the cookie functions.
The servers that host our website may also automatically identify your computer by its IP address, which is a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider. IP addresses are automatically logged by these servers and may be used to address problems with the servers, administer the Services and Websites, and/or to gather broad demographic information about our users.
Simple Home Method will not to sell any of your Passive Information to unaffiliated third parties.
6. Security of Limited Personal Information And Passive Information. We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your Limited Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental loss, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is one hundred percent secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Communications you may have with us via this Website or email may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to your sending information. Therefore, if you choose to communicate with us through these means, you are assuming the risk of doing so and we request that you do not send or post sensitive information through these means.
7. Opt-Out Right and Information Access. If at any time you do not wish to receive the communications stated herein from Simple Home Method, you may “opt-out” by writing us at by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 30 days for the change to be fully effective.
8. California Residents. You have the right to receive: a) information identifying any third-party company to whom we may have disclosed personal information pertaining to you and your family for the company’s direct marketing purposes, within the past calendar year; and b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information you must make a request in writing. Your request must include your name and email address, the URL for the website you visited, and a return address, or it will not be processed. We will not honor such requests more than once per calendar year. Please mail your request to Simple Home Method, 2359 Scenic Park Pl. SW, Rochester, MN 55902.